What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (name, phone number and shipping address) and financial information (credit card information). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually change your web browser’s preferences to block cookies or notify you whenever you are sent a cookie.
- Fannybrides.com uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Fannybrides.com ads on sites across the Internet.
- Fannybrides.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.