Fannybrides.com accepts the following: PayPal, Credit Card
PayPal can be used at Fannybrides.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express),Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Before placing an order from Fannybrides.com, you do not need to have a PayPal account.
- You can click and check out with PayPal after viewing your items on your shopping cart page. Then you will leave the page of Fannybrides.com and enter into the page of PayPal.
- You can sign in your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven't got one.
- According to the on-screen instructions, you can use the PayPal as you want.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
Choose Credit Card
Place your order online directly via your credit card, input your credit card information. This includes:
- Your name as it appears on the credit card;
- The credit card number;
- The credit card expiration date;
- The 3- or 4- digit security code on the back of the credit card.
You might also need to provide the billing zip code for the credit card again, or the telephone number listed on your credit card statement.
Note: when you are "uploading" money, PayPal will probably charge you certain percentage of commissions. If you want to get more detailed information about their services, please check their site and confirm it.
In order to obtain your information, you must be very alert towards possible fraud sites purporting to be the real PayPal site. The fraud sites are always 'fishing', and you can’t click on links to "PayPal verification" emails.